Osteopathy is treatment provided with hands. The treatments are directed to specific areas and specific for each patient as per their presentation. The osteopathy techniques release tension and strain in the muscle tissue, ligaments, and joints.
Osteopathy is a healthcare professional involved in diagnosis and treatment to relieve pain and restoration of function. Osteopathy is a holistic treatment method focused on improving flexibility and posture and reduction in pain.
Osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT) techniques are most commonly used to treat back pain and other musculoskeletal issues, reduce discomfort, improve the body's movement, and improve blood circulation, promoting healing.
Our osteopathic manual therapists do stretch out stiff joints and use high-velocity thrusts to the spine. Our osteopathy manual therapists are well qualified and providing the best osteopathy treatment in Delhi and the NCR region at APARC centers.
Common conditions treated with osteopathy
- Osteopathy for headaches
- Osteopathy for neck pain
- Osteopathy for sciatica
- Osteopathy for back pain
- Osteopathy for arthritis
- Osteopathy for shoulder pain & frozen shoulder
- Osteopathy for pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pain
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT TO SEE AN OSTEOPATH?
At APARC, our osteopathy expert would take your entire case history present, past medical and surgical history, including your reasons to visit, and any trauma, accidents, or hospitalizations.
Following the consultation, you will be examined. Examinations include biomechanical analysis, postural assessment, palpation, and any special orthopedic or clinical tests.
With the information obtained from history and examination, the working diagnosis will be established. A treatment plan will be made.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING OSTEOPATHY TREATMENT?
Osteopathy is drug-less therapy that utilizes a hands-on approach. Manual osteopathy expert looks at muscles, ligaments, and tendons, spine and nervous system, they may use a variety of different hands-on methods, including:
- Spinal manipulation Techniques
- Soft tissue manipulation techniques
- Joint Articulation techniques
- Stretching muscles and joint capsules
- Muscle energy techniques
- Visceral manipulation
- Myofascial release
WHEN SHOULD YOU SEE AN OSTEOPATH?
You may visit an osteopathy expert for problems such as a muscular issue that impacts your ability to manage day-to-day activities.
- For assessment or and management of neuro-musculoskeletal dysfunctions or impairment and its functional impacts
- To explore any risk of future injury due to faulty posture or movement styles adopted at your workplace
- To get examined for biomechanical, neural, or musculoskeletal implications associated with a non-neural or musculoskeletal impairment
- For getting advice on posture, positioning, improving body alignment, physical strength, or conditioning
- Developmental and milestone checks in children, including orthopedic and motor control assessment
- Strengthening the structure of women's bodies pre/post-childbirth
- Functional capacity assessment of injured workers for return to work planning.