APARC, A journey started by young Physiotherapists in 2006 with the vision of providing world-class physiotherapy and rehabilitation services by establishing global standards facility within acute care hospital setups and standalone canters. Today APARC Healthcare Pvt Ltd is one of the leading services providers for various hospitals and standalone canters. APARC is backed up with qualified, dedicated, and experienced professionals. The company pays utmost importance to partner's requirement aligning with vision and mission, and At APARC's Canter, patients care with the zeal of passion for healing is culture.
To create a patient-centric healthcare organization providing physiotherapy and rehabilitation services focused on quality care with empathy and passion for healing.
- To provide exemplary healthcare to every section of society at every stage of life, from pediatric to geriatric.
- Making people healthier with proactive and preventive approaches and making them better able with rehabilitation.
- Building a team of innovative, empathetic, exemplary healthcare professionals driven by passion and inspiration to provide care for our patients.
- Inspire and assist people in achieving healthier lifestyles by promoting, restoring, and maintaining the physical well-being of our community.
- I – Integrity: We do what is right.
- M – Multidisciplined: We do strive to collaborate with other health professionals.
- P – Passion: We do care with the passion for healing.
- A – Access: We do strive to provide access to health for all sections of society.
- C – Care: We do provide care with empathy and strive to achieve excellence.
- T – Teamwork: We do collaborate and draw strength from each other together.
ACTIVE THERAPY APPROACH
We believe that the patient is an active partner in the rehabilitation process. As such, we provide in-depth home exercise programs complete with illustrations.
Each exercise program is individual to the personal meaning that we do not adopt a cookie-cutter approach for each type of injury.
We believe education is the key to a speedy recovery. If a patient does not understand the cause of their injury and how to prevent it from getting worse, their recovery will be slower. We provide education throughout the treatment period ensuring the patient understands their condition.
We believe in treating the patient first not the payment. We provide the same quality of care to all of our patients. We attempt to treat the cause of the problem and not just the symptoms ensuring faster healing times and preventing future injuries.
TYPE OF TREATMENT
We use a wide spectrum of modalities and manual therapy techniques to help with pain, inflammation, and function. We never adopt a strictly passive approach to therapy. This means that we always provide passive physiotherapy.
We love to keep the primary health practitioner informed at all times with up to date progress notes.
CONTINUOUS SKILL ENHANCEMENT
We conduct regular education skill development workshops, we also send our staff for training and up-gradation of their skills.